Allgate is an industry leader providing servicing, compliance, and reporting services to the accounts receivable industry and its investors.
Back Up Servicing
Allgates Guiding Values
- Allgate will maintain a Compliance Management System (CMS) compliant with the requirements of federal, state and local law as well as the needs of our clients.
- Employees of Allgate should each make a personal commitment to treat consumers with dignity and respect in every aspect of their work.
- All communication with consumers will be conducted in a respectful and lawful manner.
- Allgate will strive to protect nonpublic personal information in its possession.
- Allgate will strive to accurately maintain all consumer information and update its records, and the records of any outside entity to which it reports, of any new information that would benefit a consumer or more accurately reflect a consumer’s debt.
- Consumer disputes will be assessed, and dealt with, in a fair and timely manner.
- Consumer payments and credits due to an account will be applied to consumer accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Allgate will strive to ensure that its network of outside law-firms and collection agencies complies with the standards set by Allgate as well as all federal, state and local laws.
General Information: (847) 513-9500
Chief Compliance Officer:
Irwin Bernstein: (847) 513-9501
Toll Free: (866) 910-3711
M-F 8-5 Central